Here they are, though they be brief.
- Can eat anything I want – Gain weight looking at food
- Coleman’s favorite hobby is vomiting. He never misses a rug.
- I witnessed a ridiculous number of trees come down.
- I started to settle into my family.
- Moved into a season of curious learning with God, and out of a season of deafening silence.
- Still think about smoking every day. Wish it was healthy.
- My life is full of transitions, and my husband is a constant. He is mine and I am his.
- Sleep isn’t super necessary anymore.
Scariest and most exciting thought in my head right now: Heaven is not a place for people who are scared of hell, it’s a place for people that love God.
I don’t know what this blog is anymore, but I like looking back and remembering, because my time is flying by. Here’s to more updates in 2013.